05 Oct Going Beyond – A workshop for women
To Be Determined
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- A small and safe group setting
- A day of renewal in a beautiful, natural setting, including time to be in nature
- Companionship, women’s wisdom, energy, and love
- Practices that you can apply every day, for bringing about more of what you truly want
- A delicious and healthy lunch
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL GAIN
- Feeling at peace with yourself and where you’re at in your relationship
- Feeling more confident and less self-critical
- A better understanding of yourself and your partner
- Tools for bringing about the gratifying relationship you desire
- An experience of acceptance and connection with other supportive, caring women
- An experience that’s in-line with what you’ve been wanting
What past attendees have said…
I was experiencing a lot of grief and other feelings over the loss of my dog and I couldn’t get beyond them. I just kept spinning off with my emotions. Then I attended Trish’s Going Beyond workshop. Trish and Mike helped me work through my intense emotions and for the first time in so long I am sleeping through the night. I feel much more calm. The tools I learned are my lifeline to peace and I am finding it. My husband has noticed a difference too. Trish and Mike, you changed my life, I can’t thank you enough.
~ Julie Z., Seabeck, WA
I have been to many workshops. Going Beyond was unique in that it was in depth and personal. I felt cared for. Before attending the workshop I had forgotten the way I used to be, which was allowing my life to unfold rather than trying to control it. At the workshop, I was reminded that it’s OK to touch negative emotions. I came away with a level of acceptance of my circumstances and a feeling of being able to let go of control, and the emotions associated with trying to maintain that control. I continue to feel more centered. The tools I learned help me to continue to reach the peace and well-being I know I deserve.
~ Lisa F., Everett, WA
You calmed the whole situation down and put it into a perspective I could resonate with. My husband and I are connecting more and I understand him better. It’s a calm and comfortable feeling.
~ Jessica W., Edmonds, WA
NEXT WORKSHOP DATE
Workshop located at:
12014 60th St NE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Please show up a few minutes early as we will start on time.
The workshop is limited to 12 participants.
For questions, please email Trish or call: 425-471-8899